Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast at Preschool

Yesterday morning Eli's class had their Thanksgiving Feast, it consisted of nuts, bananas, grapes, apples, oranges, raisins and marshmallows. A pretty good little fruit feast if I say so. Anyway, the kids were all so adorable and they really enjoyed some of the parents coming up to watch them. They all sat down at their seats and said their Thanksgiving prayer and loved eating their snack. It was so cute watching them pour their own drinks and just have fun, it is a side of preschool you don't always get to see when you drop them off and pick them up. I am going to laminate his little place mat so that it doesn't get destroyed, at least not on my watch. They have also been preparing for a Christmas pageant, I will definitely have to break out the camcorder for that.



Thought I would toss in a picture of Doug & Nic from yesterday.

Mr. Eli pouring his own drink at the feast.

The look of starvation, their snacks are being delivered.

Preparing to sit down and enjoy.

Guess I better get back to preparing my Thanksgiving feast for us tomorrow, a couple things down and a few to go.


1 comment:

6 Happy Hearts said...

Oh how sweet! Gotta love the "feasts"!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!