Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our little Houdini

I get a call yesterday morning from Doug, (I am almost home from taking Eli to school), he proceeds to tell me that he heard a noise and thought someone had gotten into the house. He gets up and walks to the bedroom door and there is Nicolas standing at the door. The little monkey was tired of waiting on Daddy to get him out of bed so he decided to crawl out of his crib on his own. I on the other hand thought it was pretty hilarious and said when you heard him you should of went and got him out because when that boy is ready to eat, you feed him. This is the first time he has done this and I know it won't be the last. Matter of fact this morning, Eli got up and decided to lay down on our bed while I took a shower and just as I am about to get out here comes Eli with Nic walking into the bathroom. Eli tells me Nic scared him when he came walking in. I knew this day would come but I am still not ready to put him in a toddler bed, other wise I will have to put a gate up in his bedroom doorway to keep him from wandering around at night. I really don't think he will get out in the middle of the night, this has only occurred in the morning (knock on wood), even after his nap I go get him out of bed. So there is our new surprise, our little man is growing up way too fast for us.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Oh, the joys of motherhood! Jack started crawling out of his bed at one and never looked back. Luckily, Beau hasn't started that little trick yet and I am praying he doesn't for quite a while.