Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Blogging Sweetness

I would love to thank Melinda over at Bloggin' It From the 'Burbs for this great blog award. I am glad someone out there enjoys reading my crazy thoughts and happenings in my family's lives. So, I would like to thank you so very much for the honor I truly appreciate it.


According to her blog, "This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."
So the eight people I nominate are:
I would like to Thank you again and I truly appreciate it!

10 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks for the award!
We're having sweet potato casserole this week...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwww....OMG do you know this is my FIRST one? LOL I hope I know what to do with it! BAHAHA!

OK, I'm re-reading the blog to see what it is I'm supposed to do. ;) I'm kind of slow like that...

Melinda said...

You are so very welcome!

Anonymous said...

OMG and you are a fellow OKLAHOMAN!! How cool is that?

I am in Owasso!

Daniele said...

I live near the big towns of Oologah/Talala.

6 Happy Hearts said...

Oh my goodness I am soo surprised!!
Thank you for this sweet award! I love your blog & I love that we live near each other!!! Your family is so cute : )
I will get to work on posting the award.
Thank you so much for blessing me, I mean my blog, in this way!

Michelle said...

Thanks Daniele! It's nice to know someone looks at my blog since I can't get my family to....

megan k said...

Thanks girl!! I think you're my only reader!! ;) I"m glad one lone soul enjoys my humor.

megan k said...

Did I mispell lone? jeez,that's why nobody reads my blog!! I can't plels. haha

Peculiar Blogs said...

Thank you SOOOO much! That was so sweet and unexpected! I love your blog, too, and can't wait to read more!! Thank you again!!

And I think it is cool you are in OK! (even if you rooted for the wrong team this weekend..heehee)