Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's Bedlam!!!!

Today is the day my house is divided until a winner has prevailed after our lovely football match up tonight. Who do I want to win? Well of course my beloved Oklahoma State Cowboys. Who does Doug want to win? His beloved Alma mater, the University of Oklahoma Sooners. On game days we both root for our teams and occasionally talk trash to the other, actually more him than me. We both root for each others team when they are not playing the other but when game time rolls around it's like a whole new ball game around here. Tonight though, we are not together watching the game. Doug is in Little Rock and I am here taking care of the boys, we will be watching the game simultaneously just not together. I believe this year it is going to be a good game, actually every year is, for some reason no matter how good or bad each team is doing that year, bedlam is always fun to watch. We can't wait to take the boys to their first Bedlam game, Eli likes the Cowboys and Nic likes the Sooners. At least I am not outnumbered in this house on that. We always joke around about where the boys will go to college at but we both agree we don't care as long as it is not Texas. So, tonight's game is going to be a good one, at least I hope anyway. Both are doing so well and I hope they continue to do so. No matter who you like I hope you have fun enjoying the game.

No comments: