Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! This year we kept it real simple with just the four of us and oh my was it so much more relaxing staying at home. I made everything last night that way this morning all we had to do was stick everything in the oven this morning and we set down for dinner at 12:30, absolutely perfect. Our menu included turkey, of course, stuffing (my first time to ever make it), sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes & gravy, cranberry sauce, cheese logs & wheat yeast rolls. And for dessert, which we haven't had yet, pumpkin roll and pumpkin pie. I am going to have to up my treadmill and Pilate's next week before Christmas gets here or I may work it off tomorrow during my Black Friday marathon (a first on this also).

With that said, I would like to say what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for the Lord because without Him we would not be where we are today.
I am also thankful for the most wonderful husband any girl could ever ask for and the two most beautiful boys that we have in our lives.
I am thankful for being able to enjoy such a great meal with the three people that mean the absolute most to me in the world.
I am also thankful for a place to call home and enjoy it with the ones I love because without them there would be no Me.



From my family to yours, hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!


No comments: