Monday, August 11, 2008

Planning birthday parties

Well it's that time of year again, I have both my boys birthday's within three weeks of each other. Now is the fun part of picking a theme, although they know what they want and ordering everything, gotta love the internet, otherwise I would have to drive all over Tulsa to find it all. My husband and I decided to do both their parties at the community center, having the parties at our house was so time consuming and draining even after everyone was gone. I don't have to worry about picking up toys or if cake and ice cream is smashed in the carpet or smeared all over the tile. We will have a small park outside and everyone will be able to come inside to eat, cool off or warm up, you never know what the weather will be like in September and October. Now I just need to find someone who can make a Lightning McQueen and Mickey Mouse birthday cakes.

No comments: