Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finally have my blog up and running

Being a mom sometimes puts other things you want to do on the back burner for a while. Everytime you try to sit down and get something done, a diaper needs changed, someone is hungry, bathtime or the phone rings. There is always somoething but I finally have it set up, hopefully I can keep it up to date. I set up our family website a few months ago, to let those in our family that don't get to see the boys all of the time, but you know how that goes life keeps going, then you remember, Oh yeah, I need to add pictures and update our website. But getting on the computer isn't always easy, but I sure love naptime in the afternoon, I can always get a little bit done in those two hours. I look forward to posting about my daily adventures, hope you enjoy.

No comments: