Monday, August 11, 2008

Attending my high school reunion

My 10 year high school reunion was this past weekend and it was actually good to see some people, although I did not get to talk to everyone. Friday night was okay, but we decided to leave early, we do not drink and after a few hours everyone had a few beers; needless to say we decided to go home and let his mom and dad go home early also from watching the boys. Now, Saturday night, I was able to talk to a few more people but we had to leave early. Doug was starting to get a migraine, but we were really enjoying ourselves up until then, we were even able to dance to our wedding song, which rarely happens when you always have two little monkeys under your feet who also want to dance with mom and dad. But I hope everyone had a great time, I was able to put my boys into bed and read them their Bible stories, which I love doing every night. Maybe we will be able to stay a little longer at the next one.

No comments: