Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One party down, one to go

As everyone knows, Mr. Elijah just turned the big 4 years old. Now in less than 2 1/2 weeks my baby boy blue will be turning 2! Where does the time go? It doesn't seem that long ago that this monkey just arrived and now we are wanting to add one more, the final one to be exact (not sure I can handle more than one more pregnancy). When we got married we decided we wanted 4 children (Doug wanted all girls), that's right lot's of babies, now we have come to an agreement on shooting for a girl (pardon the pun), but if another boy is in the cards then I am well on my way to a basketball team.
I get home this morning and this is what I find, Dad has given Nic a big boy cup with a removable straw not one with a sippy lid, luckily it doesn't spill very easily, no milk on our cute Mickey Mouse pajamas.
Drinking big boy style.

Every morning the boys love either pancakes or toaster waffles with a doughnut and small bowl of cereal (they are going to eat us out of house and home).

Deciding to cheese it up for the camera before he gets dressed.

No comments: