Saturday, October 11, 2008

Mother-in-Law's 60th Birthday

Sorry, no posts in the last few days, things have been a little crazy this week. Eli has been busy with school and getting things ready for Nic's party next week. On top of that my mother-in-law's 60th birthday was on Thursday and we are having her party tonight. I met her 8 1/2 years ago right after Doug and I started dating and by December, Doug and I were married and we have been family ever since. I married into a great family and love spending time with them when we can. Right now the boys are Doug's mom and dad's only grandchildren, but there will be more in the future, I hope on our part at least. Thought I would share a couple of pictures of her with the boys.. Happy Birthday, Donna!!

Mother's Day 2008-We had brunch at the Hilton Southern Hills, a little tradition we started after having Eli.

Donna & Steve with Eli & Nic

No comments: