Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lazy Day

Did you ever have one of those days when you just don't want to do anything? Well today is absolutely one of them. I have stuff I need to go do in town, like pick up Doug's dry cleaning, drop off keys to the community building and swing by the bank. But have any of those things gotten done today? Definitely not! I heard the rain and thunder this morning at 6:45, while Doug is getting ready for work and knew those plans were going right out the window, I am not about to take the boys out in the cold rain. So not only did I not get up and around I lounged around until Eli got up at 8:40 (that's late for him). Needless to say we all stayed in our pajamas for a while. Once I finally decide to get around I have to strap Nic into his portable high chair, there is a reason I get up before they do.


Exhibit A:
Nic decided he needed to play with the toilet paper while mom is in the shower. He is trying to look innocent.
Hopefully the rain will stop before to long that way I can get things done after Nic's nap. I don't want Doug to have to do them on his way home. Got to love those errands.

No comments: