Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh how the blogging posts fly by......

It hasn't been that long ago that I started my blog and I am loving every minute of it. There is nothing like letting it all out and feeling better in the process even if it is for something simple. I love to write and talk about what is going on and how the boys and our family is changing everyday. And there is nothing like meeting other moms via the Internet and reading about their lives as well. So thank you very much ladies, it sure has been a lot of fun and hope it continues to be. It is hard to believe that I have over 100 posts, well at least a few over by now, I am running behind on a few things. I was also tagged and I am getting to that project as well. I tell Doug all the time that there needs to be a Mommy Starbucks, just for moms and children (play area included), you know I would be there all the time. But, the Mommy Starbucks via the Internet will have to do for now. So, thank you for reading, that is if you are and if not then you are missing out. With that I better get back to finishing a few things. Happy 100 blog posts!

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

I love your blog and am so glad to be getting to know you. I just figured out how to add you to Bloglines, so I am even happier! I will be able to keep up better. Thanks so much for sharing your life with us!

6 Happy Hearts said...

Wow girl you are good!!!
Keep up the great blogging. I love the Mommy Starbucks idea : )