Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great Awards bestowed upon me

I received these two lovely blog awards from my blog friend Sandy over at One Day At A Time and I would like to thank her so much. It has taken me a while to post them because I just haven't been posting very much the last few months. I definitely need to get back on my blog wagon here and get caught up.

Remove Formatting from selection

This blog award I would love to pass on to some truly great blogs that you can get really great inspiration from.

1.) Dana @ From chaos to Grace

2.) Kahri @ Our Peculiar Life
3.) Megan @ It's Not Megan it's Megan



This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to how ever many bloggers you choose and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I would like to pass this along to a couple my blog friends.
1.) Kristen @ No Small Thing
Thank you ladies, so much and I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Kristen@nosmallthing said...

Aw, thanks! You are so nice to pass that on to me!

Hope you have a wonderful week!

Melinda said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you so much for mine. You are such a sweetie to think of me.