Sunday, June 28, 2009

Pictures from Father's Day

I thought I would share a few pictures from Father's Day and what the boys did after we got home from church. This is exactly what all three boys do once we are done with lunch and before Nic's nap. They all change into their NASCAR shirts, wearing their respective drivers, Eli likes #9 Kasey Kahne, Nic likes #88 Dale Earnheardt Jr. and dad puts on #14 Tony Stewart. They all then lay on the couch and watch the start of the race. It was too cute to not take a picture of all of them relaxing.


This picture frame is what the boys and I made for Doug. The boys held up letters spelling Daddy individually and together, I then edited the pictures into a version of black and white from picnik.com. We then framed them into a long black frame. Dad absolutely loved it and the boys hung it up the next day.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

What a fun Father's Day! I love the gift idea! you are so creative!