Monday, February 2, 2009

Photo Tag...

I have a photo tag from Melinda where you are supposed to share the fourth picture out of the fourth folder on your computer. And I found this picture of Eli just a few weeks old, yes that is a full head of hair, he needed a haircut the moment he was born. No it did not ever fall out and yes I did have heartburn so very bad, Tums was my best friend during his pregnancy. This explains why we have to get a haircut about every two weeks with him. He has always been so alert and would hardly ever take a nap but he is like me, he is ready to go as soon as he wakes up. Nic on the other hand is like Doug, they could sleep all day and it takes them forever to get around.

So now I am suppose to tag four other people and I choose:

6 Happy Hearts
It's not Megan it's Megan
Mom 4 Him
From Chaos to Grace...

I look forward to seeing your picture ladies!!

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Look at all that hair! That is incredible. Jack had a lot when he was born but nothing like that. Too cute.

Peculiar Blogs said...

adorable pic!