Monday, February 2, 2009

Love these awards!!

I received this award from 6 Happy Hearts she shares her love of the Lord and I love reading the scriptures and lovely thoughts she shares. So stop on by and say "Hi".
There is a "rule" with this award. What's that saying, "rules are made to be broken"?!I'll stick w/this rule I guess??I'm supposed to tell you 7 things about myself.I'm going for random here people...
1. I too love wearing socks to bed as well but they never seem to be on in the morning.
2. I give myself a mini pedicure before I go get a pedicure, crazy I know!
3. I want at least one more child to add to our family.
4. I only drink water, except for the occasional mocha frappuchino, call me healthy.
5. I do not drink alcohol, it is just plain gross.
6. I am starting my own business, nerve racking but fun and everyone will know soon, I promise.
7. I always tell my family I love them, regardless if I am upset with them, they deserve to know how much they are loved.
So with that I pass this award on to some lovely ladies who also share their lives.

3 comments:

megan k said...

thanks girl.. i combined the two

Kristen@nosmallthing said...

Neat! Thank you!

Looking forward to hearing about your new business. It's something I've often thought about, but never had the guts to do! Good for you!

Peculiar Blogs said...

Awww thank you for the award! and I loved reading your 7 things. I can't wait to hear about your new business! And isn't the pedicure thing sort of like how I clean my house before having a housecleaner come over? HAHA