Thursday, January 29, 2009

Loving the snow

The boys and I decided to go outside for a little bit yesterday morning and they loved every minute of it. They got so mad when I made them come back in even though you could tell they were freezing. No school again today, although not quite sure why not our roads were perfectly fine. We were all starting to get a little stir crazy around here, thank goodness this mess is melting.

Throwing a snowball at his bubba.

Cheesing it up in the middle of his snowball fight.

Attempting to make a snowman.

Taking a walk down the street.

The long walk up the driveway, all we needed was a sled.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Great pictures. I'm kind of regretting not taking the girls out so I could at least get some pictures. I'll remember to do it next time. Hopefully we'll have another snow before Spring. I just don't want ice!!