Saturday, July 18, 2009

Busy Week

We have had a busy week around here. I received quite a few orders, I need to ship one out, we delivered one and will deliver a few more in the next couple of weeks for baby showers. Doug was off on Thursday, so we made a delivery and then went and ate dinner at El Chico's @ Promenade. Nic and I went to get cookies at Great American Cookie and Doug and Eli went off looking for NASCAR shirts, they didn't have any luck though. We then heading over to Michael's for more ribbon and decided to go out to Utica Square to meet his mom and aunt and listen to the music. If you haven't been you should, it was great and the weather was perfect, the boys had a blast as well. Doug, being the sweet husband he is brings me a mocha frappuccino from Starbucks @ 7 o'clock in the evening and of course me and my will power couldn't hold back, I was up until at least two in the morning. Friday we relaxed in the morning and the boys and I were off on an adventure to Target and then the grocery store. Who knew cherries were so darn expensive? And then this morning, Eli was signed up to play soccer and he is so excited! Poor Nic doesn't understand he isn't old enough yet, he keeps thinking he is going to play as well. After sign-up the boys and I headed down to Tulsa to meet my mother-in-law at An Affair of the Heart. My very first time ever going, we thought about getting a booth and we will most likely next year. We have had a great week. I haven't taken any pictures recently and I need to save all my picture to a CD so that I can erase the ones on my Sandisk, there is nearly 500 on there. In other news, Doug and I came up with an idea the other night and we are trying to figure out ways to implement it. We think it will be a great service to our church and community. I need to get back to work, until next time.

No comments: